Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got a HUGE raise....and an excellent evaluation!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a HUGE raise....and an excellent evaluation!

So I got my evaluation tonight. If you work for Publix, you know about the new performance tied to raise system. I got a 151 (total score) on my eval... 140-164 is superior, and 165+ is role model. I also got two 9's - for initiative and customer service, as well as several 8's and pretty much the rest 7's. 9= role model. NO ONE gets 9's. 7 = superior, which is still pretty rare. 8 is somewhere in the middle. I was really happy to get that evaluation.

The best part is the raise I got though: .75 to 8.75/hour. Yeah - that's a HUGE raise. Publix standard is .25, .50 if you're REALLY good. Though part of the raise is because I've been there 4.5 years and have always done a really good job, but had missed raises because of being at school and all. They bumped me up $1/hour last summer because I was making just above minimum wage (.10 above), then bumped me up another .25 in December and then in June. But.... a .75 raise is unheard of.

I was cautioned not to tell my co-workers about my raise because feelings may be hurt and all, so I had to share it SOMEWHERE lol.

I'm proud
    Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6

Good job! I hate having to wait till the new pay scales come out at the beginning of the year. Based on rank and time in service.

Comment

well done! you totally deserve it - judging by your scores you worked your fingers to the bone, and that deserve rewards!
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Congratulations, Giraffe - sounds like you really deserved this.
        Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

Working...
        X