X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy time

I feel the need to brag:

After 2 miserable months of job hunting and being rejected after each interview that I thought was going so well... things have turned around! I was offered a long term (temp to perm) role for a strong company. I jumped at it and it turns out it's a really interesting role and I get to use my brain.
    The office is convenient to get to, I work with great people and I don't have to deal with any customers!!

Also, today, we were told that my fiance is getting a promotion which is fabulous!! Also, his boss is sending him to a conference in California. We live in the UK, his boss is paying for his flights and accommodation, for a whole week (conference is mon - wed) and is paying for me to go to!!!! So i get to swan around the hotel for 3 days and then enjoy some California sun for 3 days with the love of my life!!

I'm kinda hoping we will nip over to Vegas and get married. That way, we don't have to plan the wedding we have been avoiding planning!!

So all in all, things are going really well

Many congrats!!!!!
    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Working...
    X