This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when it rains it pours?

So after graduating 2 years ago, and being on a waiting list for the military I'm finally in and now doing the wait for basic and tech schools where I will come out uber trained and have better job prospects.

Second, just got a IT contract to do some work through a friend, it only a 1 day gig but it likely that more can be lined up and get me some of that experience I have been lacking. Pay is decent (well compared to what I'm currently making, guess it low for the field but it puts me closer to what my career goals are)

Third, was on a day trip and an old friend of my parents was complaining on how good help is hard to find even with all the unemployed people, so a sort of job offer was suggested, as in getting paid more, better hours, and ability to carry. Although, I didn't get into specifics of how many hours they would want to give me if I could still hold out to do IT work and go in as needed or if they were looking for 40hrs. But weekends off does sound appealing.
    I'm sorry reading is not a new concept it has been widely taught in our nation for at least the past 100 years. Please, learn to do it CORRECTLY before you become contagious.

Everything does seem to happen at once, doesn't it...but in this case it sounds like it's all good Best wishes!
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Very true, and now we can add, friend wanting to leave his newish job for one that is a lot better (pays more and they actually know what is going on) but will recommend me for his current job as his successor because even with several months notice on people leaving, they still managed to have NO overlap to get little more hands on training.... not the best situation but at a rate over double what I currently make, worse case, I am in over my head for a few months.
      I'm sorry reading is not a new concept it has been widely taught in our nation for at least the past 100 years. Please, learn to do it CORRECTLY before you become contagious.

Comment

Working...
      X