This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They made me cry...

So I've been doing reports at work. Last night was VERY busy(I was alone ), and I BARELY got the reports done. Skin of my teeth, as it were.

My manager calls me for something else (little chastising, nothing major), and I decided to ask for a contingency plan, as the only place I can do these reports at is where the supervisor sits each shift.

I hoped for maybe an email when I got into work.

What did I get?

25 mins later my boss calls back, and now I get an an overnight person for those report nights!!!!!

Seriously!

I've done so many horrible jobs... I can't even begin to explain how amazing it is to actually be respected and listen to. And I respect my bosses! I just... Wow. I can't even describe how amazing this place is!
    "Hi, this is Silver. How may I lose my self respect in order to cater to your over- inflated ego today?" --- Silverrb

dude thats awesome!
    I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

Well done, by both you and your management!
      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Yay! give that man a hug!
        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Wonderful.
          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Yay! It's awesome when they listen.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

My c-store has left me so jaded, is this a mirage in the desert? You ask for instructions on if you can't get something done because your busy and your boss materializes another person?????

congrats
              I'm sorry reading is not a new concept it has been widely taught in our nation for at least the past 100 years. Please, learn to do it CORRECTLY before you become contagious.

Comment

Working...
              X