This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helping an ex coworker

I worked with this young lady at Johnny Jims, she doesn't own a car so she would either take a cab or a driver would give her a ride to and from work, she got promoted to shift manager for the newer store, my ex and I go to his work to log in, we always leave at about the same time and Ice noticed ex coworker Maria walking in uniform, in the cold to work, where I usually see her is still 2-3 miles from Johnny Jims, I started giving her rides to work. I feel bad that she has to walk all that way to go to work, she's such a sweet person. She thought I still worked at the Campus JJ's and asked why I'd give an ex coworker a ride to work since I didn't end my employment on goods terms. I told her I don't hold grudges, I still like to eat at JJ's, but you can't pay me enough to work there again.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

I think it's rather nice of you to give her a lift. I was extremely glad to leave the supermarket, but wouldn't hesitate to give most of my former co-workers from there a lift if I saw them trudging through poor weather. I wonder what kind of other ex-coworkers she's had if she thinks that just because you don't work there anymore, you would drive right by her!

Comment

Judging from some of my ex coworkers... and even some current coworkers I'm not surprised by her response.
      But I'm glad the OP did. If nothing else she has good karma coming her way. And maybe she increased her former coworker's faith in humanity a little bit.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

That was a nice gesture. My store manager gave me a ride home yesterday because she did not want me walking home in the nasty weather we had. I was really thankful.

Comment

Working...
        X