This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview in *checks* 12 hours!

Saw a job on "Joe's List" several days ago, working at a marketing firm in (town about a 30 minute drive away). Part time internship with potential to go full time, but it's strangely in my field-writing ad copy, learning about SEO, calling clients to get information from them, etc. I HOPE I get this job, anything that's even remotely close to my field and NOT RETAIL is a no brainer for me.

No one at work knows except Manager H, because she wants to see me succeed and get out of retail, too. I don't want Manager A to know because she'll go starting the rumor mill and I'll be out of a job entirely if things don't go as planned. So, keeping it under wraps.

Wish me luck/break a leg, etc.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Good luck!
    Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
    What's the difference?
    We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

Woohoo! *wishing you so much luck*
      I hope you get out of retail too.
      Damn. I need to go back to school.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Good luck!!!!
        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Good luck!
          I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Good luck!

I had my phone interview yesterday and my follow up is on Tuesday. Also out of retail. Crossing my fingers for you!

Comment

Working...
            X