This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We really are twin Cysters...

My sister got admitted to hospital on Thursday with vomiting, fevers/chills and abdominal pain. She had already been to the doctors a few weeks before and had had an ultrasound which showed she had a cyst.

The hospital did an ultrasound and thought she had two cysts and gallstones... nope a CT scan showed she has one really big cyst, it's the size of a watermelon

I myself had been in hospital in March and got diagnosed with a cyst which was removed in June it was somewhat smaller (about 4 inches). Not only does she have a large cyst this is her second one in six years she had one removed which was the size of a grapefruit then.
    Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Watermelon size? Holy sh1t! Your poor sister :hugs:
    And neither 4 inches nor grapefruit sized is "fun sized".
    No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Update cyst is 20cm and she'd had a MRI to check on the gall stones.

Comment

20cm cyst? My math says that is a 4.2 liter cyst! A 1.1 Gallon of cyst! Nine pounds of bouncing baby cyst!
        Wow! My sincere sympathies at having to deal with THAT.

Comment

So update on Legira she was discharged yesterday as they need to do another MRI and as her case isn't considered emergency it's better for her and them that she went home and waited there rather than take up a bed. But the surgeon is going to get an urgent appointment and have a proper look at the thing which is 20cm by 18 cm by 11cm!

She is glad to be home but tired out after hospital.

Comment

Working...
          X