Thy prayers requested please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thy prayers requested please

So here's what's been happening chez Kitty in the last month...

*Mum is going to have a hernia operation
    *Sister has been in hospital with anaemia-they had to give her 4 units of blood just so she could function properly.
    *Whilst mother was visiting her, uncle(who they'd been out with the day before)had been admitted to hospital with a suspected stroke
    *And on arrival back home,got news that brother-in-law is also in hospital with a suspected bleed on the brain(although given his tendencies,it's more likely that his brain was just bleeding out the excess alcohol..)

So would whoever sent a Junior Member of the Assassins'Guild out.. you haven't done a very good job...and you can stop now!

The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Done and done. I hope that all of this turns out as well as possible for all of you.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Wow. I will ask Bastet to send you all the good wishes and help that you and your family can use. I hope everything gets much better very quickly.
      Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
      ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Working...
      X