This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to disturb the ER staff...

1. First and foremost, check to make sure that you are a moderately slovenly young teenage girl -- 14 years old at the most. If this condition is not met, do not proceed.

2. Come into the ER between 3 and 4am complaining of an insect bite. Make sure you're accompanied by a 50-60ish man, also moderately slovenly, who you identify as your "daddy." It helps if neither of you are wearing shoes.

3. After initial processing, and you are lying on the bed, swing your legs over to daddy and allow him to rub your feet. Giggle while doing so.

4. Allow daddy to sit in the bed with you and rub your shoulders.

5. Lay your head on daddy's shoulder and run your index finger in little circles over his chest. For ease of access, first make sure that daddy is wearing a sweat-stained wife-beater.

6. During questioning from nurses about the nature of the injury, allow daddy to disclose that he has been giving you Benadryl to treat the allergic reaction to the insect bite. Let him then say that lately he's been taking Benadryl to sleep. Then exclaim, "I didn't know that! No wonder you don't roll around so much anymore!"

Yeah... as one ER nurse said to my boyfriend, who witnessed this, "I am really not sure of the family dynamics going on here..."
    Last edited by Antisocial_Worker; 07-16-2011, 03:33 PM.
    Drive it like it's a county car.

Are we sure we didn't have an attack of the dreaded Meth Spider?
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Actually, it turned out to be a bee sting.
      Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

Ummm... the word creepy comes to mind.

Comment

The word incest comes to mind.

Comment

"Daddy"? The word "bullshit" comes to mind
            Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
            What's the difference?
            We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

the acronym CPS comes to mind as well. >_<

Comment

The phrase "Sugar Daddy" comes to mind.

So does "statutory rape".
                Seshat's self-help guide:
                1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
                  The phrase "Sugar Daddy" comes to mind.

So does "statutory rape".

More like "Baby Daddy".

Comment

Lmao to all the above.

Comment

Now, before the 'statutory rape' issue blossoms... I must point out that she could just LOOK that young. I myself consistently get mistaken for 14-17.... And I'm 24. Of course, my bubbly goofy personality/attitude may not help that image much... But still, people CAN look much younger than they are.

Unless she actually put down that she was 14-15, then... WOW. Just.... WOW.
                      Look, a signature!

If every cashier in the world went on strike, retail would come to a screeching halt, even if for a couple hours.

Comment

Working...
                      X