This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth wagegoth View Post
    Krokodil. Don't look unless you have an extremely strong stomach.

http://io9.com/5859291/krokodil-russ...eat-your-flesh
    Here's an article about Krokodil without pics: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...s-2300787.html

That stuff...I have no words.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

That's funny considering saline is what they use to clean out your IV tube before they stick another bag in.

Comment

Quoth NateTheChops View Post
        That's funny considering saline is what they use to clean out your IV tube before they stick another bag in.
        I'm not sure why you mention saline here.
        They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Saline = Salt. I just think it's funny that they're getting high off something via injection that all ready ends up in your system as a result of standard medical procedures.

Comment

Saline = Salt. I just think it's funny that they're getting high off something via injection that all ready ends up in your system as a result of standard medical procedures.
            "Salts" can mean a large class of mineral crystals, though, not just sodium chloride. "Bath salts" are often other types of salt such as magnesium sulfate, also called epsom salts.

Comment

Not the same thing at all:

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/f...s-drug-dangers
              Labor boards have info on local laws for free
              HR believes the first person in the door
              Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
              Document everything
              CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Well, as someone else mentioned, the word "salts" applies to many things. And in this case, it's not even what we traditionally think of as bath salts, but other substances with that misleading label so as to avoid being labeled a designer drug and banned by the DEA.
                They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Looks like this patient is yet another case study in why the stuff is called "dope".
                  Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

I believe it was Terry Pratchett who said (can't remember it verbatim) that there is nothing in the universe so completely and utterly stupid and / or dangerous that human beings won't do it, or words to that effect. Every day I see and hear of things that remind me of that.
                    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Dilorenzo View Post
                      You know, I heard about a lady who did this same thing. Got her arm amputated after they opened up and actually saw the muscles dissolving in front of their eyes.

The crap folks'll do for a high.
                      I don't know if that would be fascinating to watch or massively scary.
                      Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Quoth Dilorenzo View Post
                        You know, I heard about a lady who did this same thing. Got her arm amputated after they opened up and actually saw the muscles dissolving in front of their eyes.

The crap folks'll do for a high.

Quoth wagegoth View Post
                        Krokodil. Don't look unless you have an extremely strong stomach.

http://io9.com/5859291/krokodil-russ...eat-your-flesh

Quoth XCashier View Post
                        Here's an article about Krokodil without pics: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...s-2300787.html

That stuff...I have no words.

That stuff is NASTY! I wonder what would happen if it was to hit Aussie shores...
                        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                          That stuff is NASTY! I wonder what would happen if it was to hit Aussie shores...
                          It'd be much harder to cook, at least up here, because the government has made it harder to buy codeine. If krokodil did make its way over here, I think it would quickly overtake ice despite the side effects.
                          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Working...
                          X