This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth houdini View Post
    Are you feeling better, Seraph? You reckoned you had the same thing - has it gone or are you on something for it as well?
    Its mostly gone for me, thankfully. Didn't need meds this time around (phew), I just was very careful to be constantly downing cough syrup and Halls to keep the coughing stifled until I felt better. ^^

In awesome, other happy news, to test the waters after the prednisone dosing finished yesterday morning, we didn't give kidling any cough syrup, to see what would happen.

She hasn't coughed yet, so its been nearly 24 hours without her coughing. YAAAY!
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Glad to hear it, Seraph. Considering I just (as in this morning) finished the last round of antibiotics and steroids for my CoughUpALungItis, I feel for you. I'm still coughing occasionally and especially when I lay down, but at this point it seems to be just getting the last of the crap out of my lungs.

My Dr. did say there was a viral lung infection going around up here that can last a month or more. Of course, if the prednisone did the trick, it probably wasn't that.
      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Working...
      X