Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the heck is that in my jujubes ...

... ah. It's one of my crowns, that's what it is.

Thankfully it doesn't hurt at all, but obviously I need to hie me to a dentist fairly soon.

If I take the crown, maybe he can use liquid cement to re-attach it ... save me some money ...

If you can save the crown do it cause those suckers are expensive
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Lost my front one while chewing an Air Head in college. Damn thing. Since it was a front tooth I was mortified so I had to go in the next day. Chuckle-worthy now.

Comment

This is why I don't eat taffy anymore. I had a teacher in grade school who kept some in a tin on her desk. I had two pieces on separate occasions. The fist pulled out a retainer, the second a crown. My mom was not happy either time.
        Persephone is the reason for the season.

Comment

Filling popped out of my back tooth last week.

Dentist was all kinds of confused.
          My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
          It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

Quoth stitchwitch View Post
            This is why I don't eat taffy anymore. I had a teacher in grade school who kept some in a tin on her desk. I had two pieces on separate occasions. The fist pulled out a retainer, the second a crown. My mom was not happy either time.
            Cracker Jacks did it for me...though it was a baby tooth that came out in my case. Still put me off of eating Cracker Jacks for a long time!
            "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Working...
            X