This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I raise the bar even more with Rolf Harris:

Stairway to Heaven with wobble board and didgeridoo.
    Seshat's self-help guide:
    1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
    2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
    3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
    4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

This Gin and Juice cover is one of my favorites. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4hGSR5njZE

Comment

Here is the list of 26 cover versions of Stairway to Heaven from the Money or The Gun TV show. They finished each show with a cover of Stairway to Heaven.
        Last edited by TopEndDave; 04-03-2013, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Quoth TopEndDave View Post
          Here is the list of 26 cover versions of Stairway to Heaven from the Money or The Gun TV show. They finished each show with a cover of Stairway to Heaven.
          They didn't use "Stairway to Nordstrom's" from "Spit Happens" by The Saliva Sisters?
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

The show was on the air twenty years ago and the Stairway to Heaven acts performed live in the studio.

Comment

And to derail this thread even more, I see your covers and raise you Metallica major scaled: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7FzLX0Ql8M

Comment

Working...
              X