This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to earn a stay in hell...

on one of my other message boards, one of the guys said he just might go to hell for this AFD prank.

He found "ice cream truck" music and blasted it out the windows just to watch kids run outside looking for the truck.

Not sure if I think that's funny or kinda cruel... perhaps a bit of both.

I'm gonna go with a bit of both. *giggle* Too bad there aren't ice cream trucks where I live, I think that would be funny to watch.
    You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Please tell me I'm not the only one who was reminded of Pavlov's famous experiment with the bell and dogs?
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
        Please tell me I'm not the only one who was reminded of Pavlov's famous experiment with the bell and dogs?
        Nope, you're not the only one.
        At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Maybe that's why I hear an ice cream truck but never see one.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
            One of his assistants actually repeated the experiment on children (except using a pressure cuff on the arm, rather than a ringing bell).
            Thank you Dark Matter: Extra Twisted for that one
            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Reminds me of the picture I've seen going around Facebook
              "Easter and April fools on the same day.... Tell the kids to search for eggs you didn't hide"

I was tempted to do this to my cousins..... but I did hide the eggs in the end.
              "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
              Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

I find that more hilarious than cruel.

Comment

When I was in my last year of highschool there was a radio show around Halloween where you would call in and say what you were gonna dress up as, and 1 guy called in and said Santa to confuse the hell out of the little kids. I told my cousin Paul about it and and he went as Santa the next year.
                  ......../\
                  ....../__\
                  ..../\...../\
                  ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
                    but I did hide the eggs in the end.
                    Does this mean you wound up pulling eggs out of your ass?

Quoth Sarah Valentine View Post
                    When I was in my last year of highschool there was a radio show around Halloween where you would call in and say what you were gonna dress up as, and 1 guy called in and said Santa to confuse the hell out of the little kids. I told my cousin Paul about it and and he went as Santa the next year.
                    Is Paul a programmer? If so, that would make sense, since (with suffixes for number bases) 31OCT = 25DEC.
                    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Well, that's one way to get kids active!
                      My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
                      It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                        Is Paul a programmer? If so, that would make sense, since (with suffixes for number bases) 31OCT = 25DEC.
                        No, it's just that he already had his costume done and it was way too late for him to find a Santa suit.
                        ......../\
                        ....../__\
                        ..../\...../\
                        ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth Caffienated_Caramel View Post
                          I find that more hilarious than cruel.
                          I don't. What a dick.
                          They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Sapphire Silk View Post

I don't. What a dick.
                            Kids could use less ice cream these days anyways :P

Comment

Working...
                            X