This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grrrr! Why must you call me a lyer?

Sent a complaint to little Ceasars website today.

I placed an order on the phone for this particular Little Caesars and the only thing I was asked was my Phone number. The person who answered the phone did not ask me if it was pick up or deliver, for my address, what my name was and didn't give me my total. I told him at the end of the call that it was for deliver but it seems that he ignored me. I tried phoning back, about an half an hour or so after the call and was met with the phone just rang about eight times and no one answered. I tried again with the same results. I was getting frustrated at this point and phoned the <Insert other location> location to see if they could help me.

The person who answered was awesome and phoned over to see what was going on. When he phoned me to inform me that they were still open and still answering calls, I thanked him and phoned the first location back.

When the person at the store answered the phone, he angerly told me that I said it was for pick up and was told the total. I politely told him that I was not asked if it was pick up or deliver as well as the other things I mentioned above.

I do enjoy your products and generally like to order from you but this experience was pretty bad. I would have appreciated even a call to check things, especially since I was specific on the fact it was deliver.
    I'm just really annoyed at the whole thing, especially since the guy was getting so pissed off. Maybe it was because I phoned another little Casears for help but if they had answered the phone then I wouldn't have phone the other place.

And it didn't take that long for the guy from the other store to contact them so I'm pretty sure they were ignoring the phone. Though it wouldn't be the first time. One time when my brother and mom went to pick something up at this location, the guy at the front blatantly ignore two guys that came in to buy something. And there was no real reason as these were just some guy's, coming to get a pizza.

I'm just glad I kept calm and explained things though my brother said that I should have just cancelled the order and said byebye ...

But I was hungry, cranky and wanting to beat someone with a Pizza box so I just went with it as I didn't want to chew on someone that didn't do anything.

*noms on crazy bread*

Just to clarify, the Little Caesers in Canada does delivery? (In the US, they're pickup only.)

Comment

Quoth TheSnakeLady View Post
      Just to clarify, the Little Caesers in Canada does delivery? (In the US, they're pickup only.)
      Yup, They do both in Canada.

Comment

That's why I love online ordering. No dealing with annoying people on the phone.

Comment

Err, you probably should have canceled. Call me cynical, but an employee that angry can't be trusted to treat my food in a sanitary and professional manner, understand?

And dammit that sucks, because they have some good food.
          A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

what a jerk. it sounds like he was too busy to actually listen to your order.

Quoth YumeIshimaru View Post
            Yup, They do both in Canada.
            wow. i use to work for the giant hand puppet but it was in the US, way back when it was mandatory "buy one get one free"

although these days i rarely eat the food cos... i boggle at the notion that a large cheese or pepperoni is actually *cheaper* than what they charged for medium specials 20 years ago, cos the only way to do that is to use cheaper ingredients really (assuming they still want a profit that is).

Comment

Quoth shopgirl15 View Post
              That's why I love online ordering. No dealing with annoying people on the phone.
              Normally we just do walk in but My mom's car was in a car accident. She's fine now but the car was in bad enough shape for the insurance company to just write it off.

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
              Err, you probably should have canceled. Call me cynical, but an employee that angry can't be trusted to treat my food in a sanitary and professional manner, understand?

And dammit that sucks, because they have some good food.
              I understand. It was just late, I was cranky and didn't feel like chewing an innocent person's face off. It just means that we won't be going/ordering from that particular location ever again.

Quoth PepperElf View Post
              what a jerk. it sounds like he was too busy to actually listen to your order.

wow. i use to work for the giant hand puppet but it was in the US, way back when it was mandatory "buy one get one free"

although these days i rarely eat the food cos... i boggle at the notion that a large cheese or pepperoni is actually *cheaper* than what they charged for medium specials 20 years ago, cos the only way to do that is to use cheaper ingredients really (assuming they still want a profit that is).
              *shrugs* I mainly go there for the crazy bread, stuffed or not. My brother likes their pizza though I think it's more of the crazy bread with him as well.

That sounds confusing but maybe they are making their sales in other areas... or maybe their using the cheapest ingredients they can find. No one's gotten sick so far so that's good.

Comment

yeah i've never gotten sick from them (aside from gas) so I don't think they use spoiled ingredients. just cheap ones.

although i still remember being kinda surprised to find out that crazy bread was really a medium pizza cut into strips.

Comment

Working...
                X