This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you okay?

So last night, while driving for Big Green Cab Company, I got a call to a local steakhouse. I got there and noticed a couple of drunks on the roof of the place, and the matron d' yelling at them to GTFO. Typical nighttime stuff, really.

One of them climbed down from the roof and approached me. Here we go... I thought... but then he said, "Hey, are you here for [name]?"

That's right, the drunks raising mayhem at the steak house were my passengers. Sigh.

But that's not why I'm posting here, oh no no no no. The other two drunks decided their fun was over and climbed down... or tried to. One of them fell several feet and landed so hard I was sure that my "drunks riding to the next bar" had suddenly become "OMG MY FREND IZZZ DED!!!!!" Seriously, he landed in a heap and didn't move for a couple of seconds.

When he finally got up, he stagger-limped to my cab and got in.

drunk: Did you see that?
    me: Yeah.
    drunk: Was it pretty bad?
    me: "Bad" doesn't begin to touch it, man. Are you okay?
    drunk: Yeah, I'm fine. Hey, we're going to [bar].
    me: Um... okay. Try not to bleed on the upholstery.
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
    OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
    she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
    Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Did you drive them to the ER?
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Thought about it, but he insisted he was fine, and the other drunks were kinda rowdy. Honestly, I just wanted them out of my cab, and the bar was closer than the ER.
      Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
      OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
      she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
      Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Working...
      X