Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A VERY snotty jerk (grossness warning, just eww)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A VERY snotty jerk (grossness warning, just eww)

This one I heard from my mother about a customer she had this morning, she went in for 6 and was the only checker there until 8:30 when Linda and Rosa come in.

MV: Mama Valentine
    SJ: snotty jerk
    ROL: random old lady

It was just a little while after MV's shift started and she was finishing up ROL's order when SJ comes into the line and starts picking his nose, and not just casually either he's doing it like he's gonna find gold or diamonds in there and being COMPLETELY obvious about it. MV and ROL look at each other like "you've gotta be kidding me" and then MV looks at the guy like she looks at my niece when she does something wrong and starts ringing SJ's order, when she's done she tells him the total and he hands her the money with his booger hand she very carefully takes a corner the money with her the tips of her fingers and that made SJ mad. SJ got an attitude with MV and asked her "Is there a problem? " MV just looked right at him and asked "Would you like a tissue?" SJ got really pissed at that and demanded to know who the manager was, he didn't speak with anyone though and MV put the booger money under the tray in the till drawer and told the manager what happened and what the guy looked like just in case he came back. ROL was still in the store and backed up MV's story the 3 of them agreed that what SJ did was completely disgusting and he had no right to get an attitude, I told MV her story reminded me about the time me and Bill were out and there was some guy in front of us with his hand down the back of his pants scratching like crazy like he had poison ivy up his ass.
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

Yech. Ya know, I don't even understand the coughers/sneezers who cop an attitude about how you handle their nasty money, but at least those are involuntary actions. But to get indignant about this? Yeah, power tripping...."I'll MAKE those retail minions handle my nasal nasties."

Comment

are you telling me my booger isn't good enough in here? lol j/k

but yeah that is nasty. why the hell would he do that.
      NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

I hate it when people try and give you crumpled up stinky money. "Sure, I'd love to take that $20 you just dug out of your 52 double G cleavage, or the $10 ya just pulled out of your jockstrap after a 10mile run."

I'm an ass to people like that when I'm helping my buddy with his food stand at fairs and carnivals, and I'm better than when his wife tried to help him. She'd start chewing the customer out about how disgusting that was. I just put on gloves and toss the $ into the coffee can marked Ewwww. Yep, it's that common.

Comment

Quoth BearLeeBadenaugh View Post
          I hate it when people try and give you crumpled up stinky money. "Sure, I'd love to take that $20 you just dug out of your 52 double G cleavage, or the $10 ya just pulled out of your jockstrap after a 10mile run."

I'm an ass to people like that when I'm helping my buddy with his food stand at fairs and carnivals, and I'm better than when his wife tried to help him. She'd start chewing the customer out about how disgusting that was. I just put on gloves and toss the $ into the coffee can marked Ewwww. Yep, it's that common.
          What do you do with the ewww money - launder it at the end of the day?
          Life: Reality TV for deities. - dalesys

Comment

This thread just reminded me of something I heard on the radio, that apparently some convenience stores are starting to put up signs saying they will not take money that has been stored in underwear.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth BearLeeBadenaugh View Post
              I just put on gloves and toss the $ into the coffee can marked Ewwww. Yep, it's that common.
              OMG that's the funniest thing I've read in a while. Bonus points if you do it where they can see it... LOL

Comment

Laborcat, it's on the counter, next to the coffee can marked tips. I'll see if I can't snag a photo next time.

MKHO, Yeah, the ewww money just goes in a mesh bag and gets run through the sanitizer back at the community kitchen we use for prepwork.

Comment

Working...
                X