X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have any idea who I am!?

This was forwarded to me by someone on my facebook page:

A crowded United Airlines flight was canceled. A single agent was re-booking a long line of inconvenienced travelers.

Suddenly, an angry passenger pushed his way to the desk. He slapped his ticket on the counter and said, "I HAVE to be on this flight and it has to be FIRST CLASS."

The agent replied, "I'm sorry, sir. I'll be happy to try to help you, but I've got to help these folks first; and then I'm sure we'll be able to work something out."

The passenger was unimpressed. He asked loudly, so that the passengers behind him could hear, "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?"

Without hesitating, the agent smiled and grabbed her public address microphone. "May I have your attention, please?", she began, her voice heard clearly throughout the terminal. "We have a passenger here at Gate 14 WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHO HE IS. If anyone can help him with his identity, please come to Gate 14".

With the folks behind him in line laughing hysterically, the man glared at the United Airlines agent, gritted his teeth, and said, "F*** You!"

Without flinching, she smiled and said, "I'm sorry sir, you'll have to get in line for that, too."

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain...
    "In nature, stupidity is a capital crime; judgement is absolutely impartial, there is no process for an appeal, and the sentence is carried out immediately." -- Anon

This was originally from Snopes. (3rd one down) One of the funniest stories I've ever read, true or not.

Comment

Heheheheeheheheee ^_^ Awesome reaction, and one I'm sure many of us WISH we could use without getting fired.

Hell, what is FaceBook for, if not for reposting stuff that's been on Snopes for years? ~_~ Just without the truth-or-not stuff that Snopes adds. That part's completely optional anyway....right?
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Reminds me of a scene from the (sadly very shortlived) British sitcom The Thin Blue Line. SC guy says to police officer, "Do you know who my father is?!" Police officer: "I'm sorry, I can't help you there. Have you tried asking your mother?"

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
          Reminds me of a scene from the (sadly very shortlived) British sitcom The Thin Blue Line. SC guy says to police officer, "Do you know who my father is?!" Police officer: "I'm sorry, I can't help you there. Have you tried asking your mother?"
          I love Rowan Atkinson!
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

The show only ran for one year. It deserved much better than that.

Comment

rofl. That's hilarious. Have to share that on my facebook page.

Comment

Working...
              X