This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may have just checked out behind one of my SCs

Let me clarify that she wasn't sucky here, but it reminded me of a situation. Today I was just at the competitor and the cashier asked to see this lady's card and she thanked him over and over and made a big deal about the fact that it was the first time it had happened in this store. My immediate thought was "Yeah, and she'll probably complain at my store that we aren't required to ask to see cards." That's what had happened to me. It's possible she was making a big deal because she might recognize me; when I walked up behind her and her husband she kept looking at me weird.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

lol. At Too-Early-O'Clock I thought you checked out the behind of one of your SCs. Bad FL, bad!

I hope you're wrong; I often praise employees (not too effusively I hope) who card/id/check something that's obviously mandated, just 'cause I know they probably catch a lot of flack for it from SCs. But yeah, sounds like a little drama skit for your "benefit."

Comment

If it is, I hope she gets me next time she comes to my store. I will not react to her drama, which will tick her off more.

Comment

I know what happened. Her tiny little SC mind was blown when she couldn't figure out how or why you had been allowed to leave the store where you work. After all, workers don't have lives! Everybody knows that!
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

You know, I have a dirty mind because I placed a "the" in the topic title mentally between out and behind.

Comment

Eric, lol. If there were only a like button....

Comment

Working...
            X