This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone call the waaaaaambulance!

Went food shopping today, and saw this SC berating the cashier cuz she had to wait in a queue. Guess what, genius, there's always queues in the supermarket on Friday! She demanded freebies which she didn't get, then she stormed out of the store leaving her full trolley at the till.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Ok wait...so...she whined about being in line (presumably because her time was wasted) and then she leaves all of her groceries in the cart and stomps off. Meaning she'll have to come back again at a later time to get the groceries she already didnt have time to get in the first place.

And this is the checkers fault.......how??
    Well fiddle dee dee!!

Comment

SC: What? There are other people in the world? How was I supposed to know that??
      It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
      -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Crap like that is EXACTLY why I left Wal-Mart. Stupid people bitching about stupid things that a cashier has no control over.

Comment

Quoth SnapAddict218 View Post
          Ok wait...so...she whined about being in line (presumably because her time was wasted) and then she leaves all of her groceries in the cart and stomps off. Meaning she'll have to come back again at a later time to get the groceries she already didnt have time to get in the first place.

And this is the checkers fault.......how??
          Don't be silly, you know this woman is the Queen of the entire universe, of course it's the cashier's fault! XD I hoped she came back on Sunday when the queues are always 10 times worse.
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth mariamousie1 View Post
            SC: What? There are other people in the world? How was I supposed to know that??
            Shoulda sent a reminder.
            Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Quoth Shironu-Akaineko View Post
              Shoulda sent a reminder.
              And it would have went straight into the trash along w/the disconnect notice for her electricity.

"Whaddya mean I was sent a reminder? I didn't get no stinkin' reminder. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh . . ."
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddess View Post
                And it would have went straight into the trash along w/the disconnect notice for her electricity.

"Whaddya mean I was sent a reminder? I didn't get no stinkin' reminder. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh . . ."
                You did? Oh, well, I didn't read that thing...!
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Say trolley again.....I love it when you say trolley......

People like that are the reason I quit retail. Like it's the cashiers fault that everyone in town went grocery shopping at once.
                  You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
                  X