Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCs all over! There's no esape! Red alert! Red alert!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCs all over! There's no esape! Red alert! Red alert!!!!

I went out to run my errands this morning plus a honeydew list my wife left me.

First stop was the post office. As usual, the line is long so I go to the self service area (which I normally do except when it's busy). The person in front of me is having a hard time figuring out how to use it. It's not a difficult piece of machinerey, they even have simple instructions on each screen about what to do with pictures!! Plus, she can't decide if she wants insurance, cancels her transaction several times, backtracks, First class or express? Inurance? Delivery confirmation??

10 minutes lost from my life due to this SC.

Next stop, Linens and Things to pick up a few items I need. SC in the parking lot with the Sherman-tank Hummer line parked in 3 spaces with his ass-end out 5 feet (yes, he could have parked normally, but I see this Hummer there all the time and they NEVER park normally). When walking in, I notice it is running (as always) with some lazy person sitting inside with the AC cranked. Gee, and I wonder why I have to pay $3 a gallon for gas??

When I get to the register, I'm third in line. The customer who's order was just rung up, get this, CAN'T COUNT MONEY. Plus, as she's acting like she knows how to count money, she just throws it on the counter.

5 minutes lost from my life since this lady can't count.

Next customer, everything goes fine, I think I'm about to be rung up, but just as everything is done, she decided this is the perfect opprotunity to go though her purse and her life's belongs. Of course, there's an empty register right behind her, but NO! She has to do it right there. I could tell even the cashier wanted her to get out of the way.

5 more minutes lost plus I've re-dedictated myself to engineering th MDK-1000 (The MDK (murder-death-kill)-1000, perfect for a no-evidence left behind eliminaton of that one person who really pisses you off!

Next stop, Best Buy. Really no SCs, just a bunch of people walking around acting like they know a hell of a lot more than they really do.

Next (and final) stop: pharmacy to get my wife's pestriptions. On the way there, I pass a car accident, 2 of the 3 lanes are blocked. They park the fire engines so that you don't see the accident coming up to it (and it blocks the two needed lanes). Sure enough, the person next to me decides to stop (as all the cars in front of him are going) to look at it. Dude! If you want to look, PULL OVER.

I'm almost at the pharmacy, I need to turn left at a light, but no big deal, we have an arrow light to tell us when to turn. I'm second in line. Person in front of me starts fidgeting around a lot, as the light turns green. 5 seconds later I give a quick toot of my horn. He doesn't move, but continutes to fidget. 5 seconds later I give another toot, he turns around says something (like I can hear him?) and he flips me the bird. Yep, you're the moron who isn't moving at a green light and you're flipping ME off. then it makes perfect sence, there is only one item in the world that makes you the most important person and everyone needs to look out for your ignorant actions, his cell phone was ringing. Sure enough, as he was turning, he almost side-swipped another car then almost hit the curb.

I get into the pharmacy and grab a few things then head to the pharmacy. I give them my last name and they don't have anything for me. Uh-oh, I quickly call my wife, sure enough, I'm at the wrong pharmacy (and the right one is over 20 minutes away and I passed it earlier in the day!). I put my items back and head out. I'm about to lose 30 minutes becuase I'm a SSC (stupid sucky customer). At least I put my items back where they belong and just didn't pile them somewhere.

I get to the right pharmacy and get the pescription with no issues or SCs. I get home without any incident. I hear commotion in my patio, sure enough a SP (sucky pigeon) had gotten it's foot tangled in our grape vine. I was nice, I cut the vine and the bird was able to fly off.

Of course, I realize I forrgot to get the ingredients for the crem brule I plan to make for my wife tonight, so SC me needs to go back out.
    Last edited by draggar; 04-18-2007, 05:24 PM.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Egads! Mess up! It posted before I was done! Let me edit!!!
    Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
      (The MDK (murder-death-kill)-1000, perfect for a no-evidence left behind eliminaton of that one person who really pisses you off!
      OOOOH!!! Can I have one too? Pretty please?!
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
        OOOOH!!! Can I have one too? Pretty please?!
        The prototype should be ready by the end of the year, and soon after that I'll be able to quickly devolop the 2000, 3000, 4000, etc.., up to 9000 series.
        Quote Dalesys:

Comment

My ex taught me 2 phrases for the people who sit at green lights. Getting out of my car, knocking on their window, and actually saying them is probably a bad idea, yes?

Are you waiting for a particular shade of green?

and

It doesn't get any greener!!
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Actually, I think it's a brilliant idea.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Lol.
              Sucky Pigeon.
              "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
                Lol.
                Sucky Pigeon.
                At least it didn't poop on me after I freed it.
                Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Working...
                X