This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was an SC today

this past Monday I had bought a new cell phone, as an upgrade. Today, I took it back. I wanted to get the money back, so I can pay a bill. The woman that helped me, said that I can return the phone, and still keep the contract. Which is what I wanted to do. For some damn reason, I got pissed off at her. She had done nothing wrong. She was going to do what I wanted to do in the first place. I left and gone down the road for about 5 minutes. I turned around went back to the same woman, and I apologized for be an asshat. I told her everything, she was understanding about it, which is good. Next time I go in, I am going to give her the address to this website. I told her that it is was not understandable, for my behavior. I hope that I explained it good enough. I told her, that I was not mad at her for anything.

Maybe, I can see if I can take her to lunch sometime, to make up for that.
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

We're only human, and we all have our off days. At least you went back and apologized. A lot of people wouldn't have even done that.

I once blew up in front of a cashier because my groceries came to a lot more than I thought they would. Mind you, I wasn't blowing up at her, but she seemed quite freaked out. I imagine she thought I was blaming her, when I really wasn't. It was during the time when I was with my worthless ex, and consequently, money was even tighter than it is now. As soon as I noticed her fearful expression, I told her I wasn't blaming her, and must have apologized a dozen times, but she still looked quite upset.

After that, I started bringing a calculator along so there would be no more "sticker-shock" when I got to the register, and future incidents like that would be avoided.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

I have never done that. I know we are human, but still, it should not have happened.

Comment

Quoth powerboy View Post

Maybe, I can see if I can take her to lunch sometime, to make up for that.
        That's probably going a little overboard.....unless of course, you're interested in this girl and want to take her out on a date.
        Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Quoth katie kaboom View Post
          That's probably going a little overboard.....unless of course, you're interested in this girl and want to take her out on a date.

Katie yes I am interested in her. And yes it is going overboard on that part.

Comment

Oi yes. I haven't had a moment quite like that yet. But with the new financial pressures and hardships I'm being thrust into, it almost seems inevitable. I manage to keep it in, didn't blow up on the bank teller who didn't know what a 1099 was, didn't blow up on the cashier that says "Giiirrrl datt'l be six dolla n fitty cent" because that pisses me off, didn't blow up on the Drive Thru girl who didn't speak english and left me idling in the drive thru for 30 minutes without saying a word or responding... nope nope nope

But there's just something about desperation for money to pay a bill or anything... something about that makes us antsy, makes us on the verge of snapping all the time.

Comment

Working...
            X