This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nasty-minded people! (swearing)

This isn't really witnessed, but was told to me by my mother. It happened last Monday. I wasn't there, as I had to work. Let me start this off by telling you a little bit about my mum.

My mum is a wonderful, wonderful woman, who has been battling depression and PTSD for over 17 years. She has to take a lot of medication for this, and also high blood pressure tablets due to stress. At the moment, she's going through a rough time again, due to a bad break-up with her ex, and unfortunately, with an episode of depression this bad, it's also impacting her physical health as well. She gets dizzy a lot, and that's just one of the symptoms.

Anyway, on Monday, she went up to the bar to order the food. As she was standing there, she began to feel anxious, and on-edge, which in turn, gave her a dizzy spell. She lost her footing and fell into a woman standing next to her. My mum apologised immediately but the woman went absolutely ballistic.

Rude lady: EXCUSE ME!!! That was so RUDE! How DARE you!!!

My mum apologised again but the woman just threw it back in my mum's face saying that she was rude and that my mum had hurt her when she barged into her.

My mum told her that she didn't do it on purpose and that she was sorry but the lady was having none of it. Then her husband butted in and said this:

"Well you should watch where you fucking go you stupid old cow!!!"

The barmaid behind the bar took my mum's side and started defending her. This really put their noses out of joint and they gave my mum one last look and then the man said, "Come on, let's go before we get any more aggro from these bitches! Place is a dump anyway!"

Eventually, they walked off, leaving my mum stood at the bar crying her eyes out.

My mum kept all of this to herself till yesterday. She'd managed to wipe her tears and compose herself before she got back to the table. But my brother and I got it out of her because we knew that something was bothering her. She's been really ill the past week, and now we know why.

I hope they're fucking happy with themselves. My mum has had a week from HELL thanks to them, just because they couldn't help being nasty to a complete stranger. The two of you can ROT for all I care.

Treat my mother like that and spend a week in intensive care, assholes!

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
      Treat my mother like that and spend a week in intensive care, assholes!
      I kind of wish I was there to defend her... but I'm also glad I wasn't, too. On one hand, I'd have loved to be there to stick up for my mum, because she sure as hell would have needed it, but on the other hand, I know I'd have gone too far and ended up getting charged for beating the living daylights out of those people.

Comment

What the hell is wrong with people like that?? I hope karma kicks their asses good. Nasty, and stupid as well.

I hope your mom is feeling better. Tell her we at CS would love to kick those assholes on her behalf.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I'm convinced one or both of those people would be dead or at least unconscious if they'd done that to my mom.

Comment

I'd best not post my thoughts on what I'd done in that situation as it would get me kicked off the site.

Although it involves the words "cheese grater", "hot sauce", and "anus".

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
              What the hell is wrong with people like that?? I hope karma kicks their asses good. Nasty, and stupid as well.

I hope your mom is feeling better. Tell her we at CS would love to kick those assholes on her behalf.
              Thank you. She says she's okay, but I know she isn't. It's going to take her a while to get over this. I hate what these scumbags have done.

Quoth Silent-Hunter View Post
              I'm convinced one or both of those people would be dead or at least unconscious if they'd done that to my mom.
              If I witnessed them doing this, I'd have done the same.

Quoth An Haddock View Post
              I'd best not post my thoughts on what I'd done in that situation as it would get me kicked off the site.

Although it involves the words "cheese grater", "hot sauce", and "anus".
              Haha :P

Thank you for your sympathies and concerns (and also your dreams on inflicting pain and misery on these scumbags!) everyone, much appreciated

Comment

What absolute scum.

I hope you get a chance to tell your mum that some awesome strangers on the internet have visualised horrible pain inflictions on these ass-wipes, and please do give her a virtual hug from me too
                Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
                What's the difference?
                We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

I'm thinking of a short sentence from a repeating skit from Mad TV, called "My White Mama." When the Mama (played by a guy) is getting angry at the daughter (Debra Wilson), She says, loudly, "Don't MAKE me break my FOOT off in yo' ASS!!"

Yes. I'm thinking about that. A lot.

Foul twat of a... she doesn't even deserve the word "woman"! She's a foul twat of a sperm receptacle.
                  I don’t have enough middle fingers to show you how I feel about you.
                  - Twitter, via Boredpanda.com, via Youtube

Right. Well. When you manage to pull the concussed deer of your intellect away from the oncoming headlights of life let me know. - Grave keeper

Comment

Quoth Evannah View Post
                    I kind of wish I was there to defend her... but I'm also glad I wasn't, too. On one hand, I'd have loved to be there to stick up for my mum, because she sure as hell would have needed it, but on the other hand, I know I'd have gone too far and ended up getting charged for beating the living daylights out of those people.
                    Agreed. Hope your mom is doing better. My aunt had to literaly hold me back one time because this bitch was getting in her face and lightly pushed her back. I charged the woman and shoved her so hard she literally fell on her ass. My aunt stopped me from beating the hell out of that woman to touched my aunt. Good thing too, I would have broken her arm and busted her nose
                    NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

Mod hat on:

Please remember that CS doesn't advocate violence, no matter how much we think someone might deserve it. We also prefer that those who post here don't advocate violence.

That said, there are people who deserve to have God give them osteogenesis imperfecta (brittle bone disease) immediately prior to them falling down stairs....

..... but that would be God's choice. Not ours.

Ahem. No further advocation of violence in this thread please. Let's stick to the 'tea and sympathy' side.
                      Seshat's self-help guide:
                      1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                      2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                      3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                      4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth Evannah View Post
                        Anyway, on Monday, she went up to the bar to order the food. As she was standing there, she began to feel anxious, and on-edge, which in turn, gave her a dizzy spell. She lost her footing and fell into a woman standing next to her. My mum apologised immediately but the woman went absolutely ballistic.
                        That woman was way out of line. Anybody could lose their footing and fall. We humans are a clumsy lot, even if we aren't on medication. A decent person would realize this, accept the apology, make sure your mum was okay and get on with life. Flipping out and name-calling was totally uncalled for.

It would be fitting (and amusing) if the woman had tripped while walking out, stumbled into someone else and received the verbal lashing she'd just dished out on your mother.
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                          It would be fitting (and amusing) if the woman had tripped while walking out, stumbled into someone else and received the verbal lashing she'd just dished out on your mother.
                          That would be some awesome karma

Comment

Working...
                          X