This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're asking a lot from gravity

Went out to the local Inbred Carnival to buy a few groceries and a few other things.

I wanted to get some of their sparkling flavored water, but the aisle was blocked by a rather ample woman in a motorized cart and her equally ample daughter.

The woman's sweatpants were down below her butt cheeks. I am not kidding in the least. Her crack had to be resting directly on the seat.

Horrified, I turned and went into the next aisle and waited for them to move on. If I were in charge of the motorized carts at the local Inbred Carnival, I'd have burned that particular cart. It's the only way to be sure.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

What I will never understand is how people like this can't tell that half their butt is exposed!

Can't they feel the breeze? Can't they feel the pseudo-leather seat?

Just...Ewww.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Yes, but they've convinced themselves it's NORMAL.

It's also very hard to find actual pants in that size. Everythings a baggy pull up that sags. Hard to find actual jeans or slacks that you can actually use a belt with.
      They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

That is my new favorite name for that chain! Irv, make up a name for my store, pleeease.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Oh God

Some people just have no shame.

Comment

I'm glad I wasn't there. The urge for target practice might have been insurmountable . . .

Comment

Ewww! >_< Leaving aside how gross it is that she's got her bare butt all over the seat, there's no way of knowing what's been on there before! I couldn't do that.

I'm close to 300 lb (though i've recently joined weightwatchers and already lost close to a stone) and i absolutely make sure that my ass is covered, no-one wants to see that!

Comment

Quoth Golden Phoenix View Post
                (though i've recently joined weightwatchers and already lost close to a stone)
                Nicely done! I need to get back on the program. I still have all my old Points counters and books.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Sapphire Silk View Post
                  Yes, but they've convinced themselves it's NORMAL.

It's also very hard to find actual pants in that size. Everythings a baggy pull up that sags. Hard to find actual jeans or slacks that you can actually use a belt with.
                  One of the real reasons I found a pair of palazzos that fit properly and promptly bought another 7 pair ... and when I find a polo that I like the fit of, I buy multiples in a bunch of different colors. It may be boring, but I am *dressed* and nothing hangs out!
                  EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

We had a huge uproar at work in recent months with the sweat pants ban (note: only the type with cuffed ankles are banned, athletic pants are still okay) because some of our much more ample women that work there can't/won't wear jeans or can't fit into them.
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

"Say no to crack"

Comment

"crack kills, wear suspenders"

Comment

Quoth bbbr View Post
                          "crack kills, wear suspenders"
                          Some of our British users might take that the wrong way (to them, "suspenders" means what we call "garters").
                          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth Sapphire Silk View Post
                            I'm a Size 12-14 (US) (16-18 Australian) and I have trouble finding pants that not only fit, but last longer than a few weeks. I CANNOT wear yoga pants as they wind up rubbing between the thighs. Instead I wear harem pants and I seem to have a pair of "Miracle" pants that last.
                            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I'm not exactly the slimmest of people but... no, just no.

I still have a burned-in mental image of a particular large individual in the gents at a theme park in Orlando who was standing at the urinal ...completely naked.

Sufficed to say I used the cubicle instead.

Comment

Working...
                              X