Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I, most likely, wouldn't have been as nice as you were. My reply would be more along the lines of "Fuck you, I grabbed it, it's in my cart. You want to fight over it, bitch, you WILL lose."

Most of the time, people like that don't expect someone to push back when they try to assert themselves so when someone does, they back down....sometimes...
    "My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is." - Ellen DeGeneres

Comment

Ooh My Little Pony thingies I would love one of those *smiles sweetly*
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
        We call them crutch canes in the US. My family doctor's partner used them; polio as a child. He was a damn good physician, too.

I would not want to get into a fight with somone with spiked canadian crutches!

I dragged and tossed a couch off a third floor balcony once... <snip>I had gone back to get some of my clothing and found the skank he had moved in wearing my clothing. He had also decided to take my couch with him when they moved - I heard her telling him it would look great in her living room, so I offered to help them move it down to my pickup. I moved it. [it was a cheap $200 couch that I picked up from a friend the previous end of school year for $30. It wasn't the amount, it was the principal of the thing. <snip>

Last bar fight I got into I broke the patella [knee cap] of a guy that refused to take no for an answer and actually shoved his hand up my skirt. His bad, I was wearing steel toed sneakers. Oops.
        Wow. You scare me. I don't scare easy.

Did you tell the skank to give you your clothing back? Not that I would have worn it after she did, but again it's the principle of the thing.
        They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
          Ooh My Little Pony thingies I would love one of those *smiles sweetly*
          Everyone would! It's fantastic, and the ruler comes in handy whenever I draw out a new rota. XD
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

Bite me
            *noms on AD*

Comment

My oldest son goes to a pretty rough school, and some of the larger thugs have found out the hard way that there's a reason why the guys at the gym call him the "freaky ninja kid". He's 5'5" and 130 pounds; not a big kid at all, but he's strong and he's fast. He works for the gym as a sparing partner for one of the MMA coach's other students, and has gotten a bit of a reputation for being extremely difficult to beat. I feel much safer walking around crappy areas of town with that kid with me. And I'm no lightweight myself.

Speaking of which, when we moved to North Dakota a number of years ago, I instantly became the mom not to mess with, as the other neighborhood kids watched me upload my moving truck. I guess seeing a chick huff a full sized washer off the back of a truck by herself, along with a gazillion other boxes, furniture and other heavy stuff made an impression. The boys were much younger and much littler at the time, so most of the heavy work fell to me.
              At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
                *noms on AD*
                Chewie chewie footsie roll...
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Sapphire Silk View Post
                  We call them crutch canes in the US. My family doctor's partner used them; polio as a child. He was a damn good physician, too.

I would not want to get into a fight with somone with spiked canadian crutches!

Wow. You scare me. I don't scare easy.

Did you tell the skank to give you your clothing back? Not that I would have worn it after she did, but again it's the principle of the thing.
                  Of course. I grew up a major tomboy, I jus never got along with females. I got the whole rough and tumble bit down, to my grandmother's distress
                  Quoth morgana View Post
                  *noms on AD*

Quoth dalesys View Post
                  Chewie chewie footsie roll...
                  LOL
                  EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I do not start fistfights, but I have finished them in my day. Last bar fight I got into I broke the patella [knee cap] of a guy that refused to take no for an answer and actually shoved his hand up my skirt. His bad, I was wearing steel toed sneakers. Oops.
                    I've never had steel-toed anything, but being very short (4' 10.5") I tend to wear heels whenever I go somewhere fancy. Since I have a fast stride (trying to keep up with the rest of the world!) they all have steel heel caps (a necessity otherwise I wear through the pads in about a month). Did you know that, when sufficiently motivated, steel capped skinny heels can go straight through shoe leather and into the foot beneath it?
                    "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Quoth greek_jester View Post
                      Did you know that, when sufficiently motivated, steel capped skinny heels can go straight through shoe leather and into the foot beneath it?
                      There's a reason why they're similar to stilletto daggers.
                      ludo ergo sum

Comment

Did you know that, when sufficiently motivated, steel capped skinny heels can go straight through shoe leather and into the foot beneath it?
                        I'm sensing a story here I really wanna hear ^_^
                        Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
                        What's the difference?
                        We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

Even a metal chunky heel can hurt if used to stomp on a person's foot. I once stepped backwards on to the toe of a man who was standing too close to me at an atm, even after I asked him twice to step back. After I stepped on his toe with the heel of my New Rock boot, he most certainly did step (or hop) back!
                          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                          My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth rose_metal_nz View Post
                            I'm sensing a story here I really wanna hear ^_^
                            Drunken idiot got handsy and wouldn't take no for an answer. He had my arms pinned and was groping me with the other. I introduced my heel to his instep. He screamed very loudly and let me go. Friends who were about to kick his butt (1 x black belt karate, several belts of various levels) gawped in shock then started laughing. 2 polite policemen turned up an hour later asking about incident. Bar manager showed them the CCTV footage and thanks to that, plus statements volunteered (!) from just about everyone present at the time, they concluded that it was self defence and let it go with a "please try not to damage the next one too much". The end.

Moral of the story: do not hassle the little ones. They've usually had lots of practice making other idiots before you regret it.
                            "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Moral of the story: do not hassle the little ones. They've usually had lots of practice making other idiots before you regret it.
                              Nicely done! Creep deserved it, and worse. Pity your black belt friend didn't have a go at him, that would've been the icing on the cake.
                              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                              My LiveJournal
                              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                                Nicely done! Creep deserved it, and worse. Pity your black belt friend didn't have a go at him, that would've been the icing on the cake.
                                The creep would probably not have ended up in A&E with a hole in his foot if my black belt mate had got hold of him. I can't speak for other disciplines or areas of the country, but in my part of the UK Shotokan Karate teachers repeatedly emphasised that the whole point of the discipline is to use the minimum force to get someone off of you/the victim so that you can peg it in the other direction. Anything over and above that can get you prosecuted by the police, and have your licence revoked.

Comment

Working...
                                X