This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of the mouths of babes...

I went to a supermarket to buy cigarettes at the kiosk. There is a huge sign stating "Five items or less". The queue was thusly; in front of me, a woman and a little girl with a box of chocolates. In front of them, a woman with an overloaded trolley. When she reached the front, the cashier told her that she couldn't bring her trolley to the kiosk. The SC snapped back, "All the other tills have massive queues and I'm in a hurry."

So are all of us, bitch. I'm about to say something, when the little girl did it for me.

"Mummy, that lady can't count!" the little girl said in a loud, piercing voice. "I can count, I'll help her!"

She then started to count the items in the SC's trolley, in the same tone, but didn't get to finish cuz the red faced SC got out of the queue and almost ran to join a queue for one of the main tills. Burn.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Love it! I want to buy that little girl chocolate!
    "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
    - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

I LOVE kids. They are so sweet an innocent, and when they say things, you know they aren't trying to be mean, and you can't accuse them of being jerks, because they are just trying to help. They can say things adults can't They are the perfect means to get to an SC

Comment

Damn. That's a kid who deserves a lolly the size of their head!
        "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

And you just KNOW everybody around the child was grinning like a fool as the SC fled the line!

Comment

OMG that's glorious
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
            X