This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Sour Grapes Lady on the bus

I decided to treat myself to a couple movies tonight at the theater near my house, though it still requires a bus. On the way back I sat behind a lady who can only be described as crazy.

She gets on the bus and turns on her phone to some game. Music is playing loudly. She's having a phone conversation. She's not angry or anything, just very loud and peppered with f-bombs. All the while she's dancing to the music on her phone.

And since we hadn't departed yet, the driver comes back maybe 5 minutes later to ask her to turn off the music. Lady complies and politely tells the driver she didn't even like the music anyways.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Ah yes the crazies. I once saw someone having a perfectly reasonable conversation with nobody (could see both sides of his head from where I was...no bluetooth). The majority of those who have invisible companions, however, seem to be having expletive-filled arguments with them.

Btw, what route was that (if you don't mind sharing)? I have rarely experienced a bus driver that will do anything about loud music. One or two will use the PA to make an announcement but none of them leave their seats to tell the idiots to knock it off.
    "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

I'd rather not say which bus it is. It's one of many buses that stops at the station near a rather infamous movie theater in my city.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Oh yes that station. It's appropriately vague since so many routes go through there. That was my stop when I worked at the Jeers in the mall. That station does have it's share of free entertainment, doesn't it? I'm rarely over there anymore since we moved. We're close to the Handegg stadium now.
        "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Working...
        X