This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security guard parked her car on sidewalk

This incident came from a co-worker of my husband. He heard what happened after his direct supervisor had to deal with the customer.

The manager of the parking garage *his direct supervisor* where he works at part-time received a phone call from the manager of the bank that is located next to that garage. Apparently she saw someone park their car on the sidewalk between the garage and the bank. So the garage manager goes up to that car to ask the driver to move.

Turns out the driver is a security guard employed by the security company that my husband's employer uses. When the garage manager asked the security guard to move her car, she cursed at him, told him that she parks there all the time, and demanded his name and phone number because she was going to file a complaint. The garage manager had to call security located in the building next to the garage to deal with her.

....and then what?
    AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Quoth Rosco the Iroc View Post
      ....and then what?
      Sorry...

That is all he knows at this time.

Comment

You're allowed to park on the pavement/sidewalk generally around here, unless the local district council has informed people otherwise.
        https://www.askthe.police.uk/content/Q387.htm

Comment

Working...
        X