This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.M.I.

I was checking my family into a motel last night. The young woman at the desk and I were making small talk while she processed my information, when a guy in his twenties came up to the desk and asked if she had a plunger.

The young woman looked up and said she would call maintenance in a moment for him after she got me checked in. The guy said he just needed the plunger and could do it himself. She smiled and said she was just about finished with me.

The guy then started explaining in rather frank/disgusting terminology what it was in the bowl, why such volume had been deposited and how he could not get enough water in the bowl to make it flush. I wanted so badly to turn to him and say something about how that was way too much information and was socially uncouth to explain in public, but I knew that probably would just escalate the situation and result in more details or explanations being brought forth. I opted to just look down and not get involved.

The young woman never dropped her smile, and quickly entered his information into some system then said maintenance would meet him at his room. The guy left. She and I shared a grossed out nervous laugh.

I asked her how often that pick up line was used on her. She said I would be surprised at what she has experienced at this place. I did not ask for examples.
    Last edited by South Texan; 06-13-2016, 02:45 PM.
    "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
    .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Sorry to hear that you came across a younger version of my cousin "Ross".

Comment

Working...
    X