This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Computer is in Danger

I've heard from the contractors on my current project. They were talking about computers issued to high school students.

One guy twisted a tablet computer right in front of the guy issuing them. I don't think turning it off and back on again won't work here.

Another guy used his laptop as target practice for his gun.

I only hope the parents didn't do the same.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Please tell me there are consequences to the students for such activities!
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
    OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
    she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
    Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Wow, that's sad.

Comment

Quoth Deserted View Post
        Please tell me there are consequences to the students for such activities!
        You know there probably aren't. It's why they do such things. Even if the school were to take action, it would only end up in the parents' lap, who would either cry 'foul', or just pay for it. Either way, for the student himself/herself, there will be no consequence at all. It's part of why so many kids today are completely out of control.
        Last edited by CyberLurch; 08-10-2016, 09:55 PM. Reason: fixed punctuation and added a thought.

Comment

Kiddo brought a laptop/tablet thing home last year. If it was intentionally damaged the district would charge the parents 500 dollars. She treated it with kid gloves.

Comment

Working...
          X