This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE don't have a problem YOU got a dose of karma

As told to me by my daughter. D works at a popular pizza place that is 1 of 3 owned by the same family. Group of about 12 show up and tell D they called ahead and reserved the party room. D says no, it was occupied, are you sure you're at the right store? Guy starts yelling about they called, fix it now, blah blah blah. He kept repeating "WE have a problem here". D snapped telling him "No you have a problem. But I can seat you. We will move tables." Important to note it was getting busy about this time.

Next thing D knows the the group is outside in a huddle. Turns out that yes they were at the wrong location. While the huddle and phone calls were happening outside customers started showing up. Eventually a line forms. All this time D assumed they were going to the sister store since 1 they all went outside 2 the guy at no time confirmed they were staying.

Group comes back in and Guy says just pull the tables together they are staying. D tells him there will be a wait. Guy gets loud again about D said they could seat them. She says "you left. I am not about to seat you ahead of the 8 people waiting in line." Guy glances behind him and sees a line of not too happy customers glaring at him. Finally decided to shut up.

He kept blaming the person who called ahead. Funny thing, the other 2 groups they were meeting managed to go to the correct location.

Just gotta love it when people don't pay attention to what they're doing, and then try to blame the workers for their own incompetence. Glad D works somewhere where she can get away with setting him straight
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
      Just gotta love it when people don't pay attention to what they're doing, and then try to blame the workers for their own incompetence.
      Are you seriously suggesting they take responsibility for their own fail? You have far more faith in humanity than I do...

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
        Are you seriously suggesting they take responsibility for their own fail? You have far more faith in humanity than I do...
        The world would be a much nicer place if everybody did. There's no shame in saying, "Oops, my bad, it was supposed to be ----"
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
        X