Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh canada post will usually grab the stuff to the street address and get it to us but they dont' like doing that and have sent me "angry" notes with my mail saying to make sure to give the PO Box address.

Also resolution. I finally got through to the webstore and they tried to reinstate the deal they originally offered but it wouldn't show up on my end so they gave me like a 140 dollar credit.

I go to the kiosk at the mall to avoid dealing with shipping altogether and buy the phone. Here's the thing, so normal price is 120 down and $10 a month for 2 years. The offer was like just the monthly payments waving a chunk of the price.

Guy at the kiosk punches it all into the computer and comes back with no money down and 4 dollars a month for 2 years.

I dunno what happened but there are times you don't complain and just take the deal.

my theory is I guess the original deal did go through on the back end as well as the credit.
    Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
    Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Quoth TheSHAD0W View Post
      Yuck. I had the same problem.

Here's something that can help you in the future; the post office can now accept deliveries for you from other companies if you sign up for it. It has to go to a somewhat different address; you'll have to run to the post office and ask them for details.
      It's called FlexDelivery and if a company is using Canada Post they should be able to honor it. I use it for Amazon purchases because if I don't then they use a company called Intelcom which if you're lucky and actually do get it delivered to your address (It's at best a crapshoot on THAT), it's way later than it's supposed to be.
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

My daughter had an encounter of that kind. She ordered some hoodies and t-shirts to support her cousin fighting leukemia. They didn't arrive, so she starts tracing. They accepted a PO Box on the order, but wouldn't deliver to one. Fixed that and Oops attempted delivery to my old apartment that I moved out of 5+ years ago. They said she'd have to pick it up at there facility in West Valley. Huge parking lots, for trucks (of course), employees, and no/poor signs leading around the end of the far side where customers were to go.

So she finally gets the box, is driving home, and gets a text that Marshall has died that day.
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
        X