The whole bus station hates you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The whole bus station hates you...

[Not safe for...well anyone who considers themselves part of a civilized species...]

What could possibly cause a bus station full of peaceful happy travellers in a matter of less than a minute or two to suddenly turn into a rabid mob, chasing after you to 'throw you through the doors' and calling from outside to 'bring him here so we can give him a good going over' and even the cleaner to brandish her mop and bucket at you as she pursued you across the terminal?

Well according to the main witness...
    'Matey boy just got his dick out and pissed everywhere-over the seats, over people's bags and coats and then down the side of the Number 9 bus '

You were extremely lucky you managed to disappear before they got hold of you following that display of a level of behaviour below that of the entire animal kingdom
    And the bus station would like to offer fellow travellers a complimentary
    Last edited by Kit-Ginevra; 09-29-2021, 12:31 AM. Reason: Warning for normal people
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

I guess you could say they were pissed off.

I'm not sure about the entire animal kingdom part though. Monkeys are know for throwing poo.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

They should have grabbed him and rubbed his nose in it.
      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

What the hell is wrong with people? jfc
        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

In the current situation of the pandemic, I wonder if that could be considered assault with a deadly weapon, giving me the right to defend myself.
          Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
          Save the Ales!
          Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Don't talk, it makes it crawl back up.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
            X