This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth blas87 View Post
    Obviously no one here has seen that 70s show. It was probably the only episode where Jackie had GOOD advice.

"For car sex, skirts are your best friend!"
    And a kilt for the guy? Puts me in mind of a Doctor Who fanfic I read once that featured Captain Jack Harkness on the main advantage of kilts:

"Because it's easier to run with your kilt up than your pants down!"
    Civilized men tend to be ruder than savages because they know they can be impolite without getting their skulls split, as a rule.
    - Robert E. Howard

Comment

Quoth tollbaby View Post
      I don't care how long you've been with your spouse, doing it in a CAR is not going to "recapture the magic". Maybe it's just because I'm a creature of comfort, but I'll choose a bed or couch over a car any day.
      Traditionally I'd rather be in bed . . .

However, I've since discovered that some of the larger trucks have ample room in the back as well as the front, such as the Chevy Avalanche.

Bad part is: that type of truck is more likely to attract police officers . . .at least in this neck of the woods anyways.

Not that I'd know anything about being mistaken for a 17 year old
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth ForestDragon View Post
        And a kilt for the guy? Puts me in mind of a Doctor Who fanfic I read once that featured Captain Jack Harkness on the main advantage of kilts:

"Because it's easier to run with your kilt up than your pants down!"
        Mmmm.....utilikilts.......

(well...not the guys with neckbeards)

Comment

Hillbillies love it in the hay.

Or picking wildflowers.
          I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
          X