This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Mom works with an auctioneer...

...as the person who stands beside and hands up the items, and writes down winning bids.

If you've ever been to an auction, you know that sometimes a person will walk up and request and item be pulled up to the front of the line. Also they are very loud and noisy!

Mom was happily doing her job when...

Lady: Hey.. HEY!
    Mom: ?
    Lady: Check your breast!
    Mom looks down at her shirt without thinking (in front of a huge crowd) and looks up with a at the Lady.
    Lady: Check your breast!!!
    Mom ran around a shelf to hide and peeked in her shirt and all around it, finding nothing wrong.
    Mom: What's on my breast?!
    Lady: WHAT?? I said pull the Fischer Price!!

I must admit: I don't get it.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Don't you love the people who swallow their words when they know it's hard to hear anything, then act like you're the stupid one when they're misheard?
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

i... what? how... do you ... mess that one up... my head hurts now.... and i wanna go to an auction...

Comment

You can mess that one up, because its an auction...

There is a booming speaker array for the auctioneer, men and women talking (or yelling bids), kids running around, and a concession stand making all kinds of resterauntesque noise, not to mention how she's trying to concentrate on her job, pulling appropriately named things.

Plus, we're southern lol

Comment

Working...
          X