This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gurn sayeth:
    And her wanting to breastfeed isn't likely to be an issue since I got fixed.
    Yesterday 09:12 PM
    I'll second that warnign as thats how one of my cousin's got into the world his daddy got clipped and the clipped ends grew back. Needless to say that was a bit of a surprise for all involved.

As for medical reasons for breast reduction I dont konw as I'm not a doctor but I get the feelign that a lot of them are probably a result of the attitude of "You're a freak why would you want those" that society has for some people. Try exercise, diet and properly fitting support garmets, or none at all as some people say. At least think long and hard before having any parts of your body lopped off to make sure it really is for medical reasons and not just a feel good solution to satisfy someone else or for merely cosmetic reasons to fit in with society. I think there was a twilight zone episode along those lines....

Comment

As has been said on boob threads here before: I have G cups.

I also have both fibrocystic disease (makes the boobs more painful) and fibromyalgia (makes stubbing your toe light up the brain's pain sensing circuitry the same way breaking it does in a healthy person).
      (Okay, that may be an exaggeration. But it gives you the idea.)

Need I mention that breast reduction has been suggested to me more than once?

Even I am working on alternatives. Unfortunately, wearing a properly fitting bra still leaves me with bruising.

We're treating the fibromyalgia. Fibrocystic disease is untreatable. Unfortunately, I think reduction is going to be necessary. I don't like the surgery, but I also don't like the pain.
      Seshat's self-help guide:
      1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
      2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
      3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
      4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
        You should still be careful. My fave ex has been fixed, and was/is going through chemo...and has a baby daughter with his ex-fiancee.
        Well, trying to put this tactfully... given that it's been six years now, and considering how fertile we were before the operation... I think it worked.

Comment

To each his own, in regards to this surgery. I want it for me, and for my health. I'm not about to try and make that desicion for anyone else! It's a personal choice.

Comment

Quoth Gurndigarn View Post
            Well, trying to put this tactfully... given that it's been six years now, and considering how fertile we were before the operation... I think it worked.
            Just trying to be helpful.

And the ex had the surgery a good 10 years ago.

Like I said, I was just trying to be helpful.
            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

My sister had her breasts reduced, because they were causing problems for her. She owns her own hair salon, and just having to reach around them, as well as the weight dragging on her shoulders was killing her back.

Really, it's up to each person, don't ever do it for someone else, but if you need it, get it. My sister's was covered by her insurance on her doctor's referral.

Frankly, I liked having smaller breasts. They don't get in the way, I could wear sexy little bras and not worry about falling out or having the straps dig into my shoulders, and going braless was great.
              Labor boards have info on local laws for free
              HR believes the first person in the door
              Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
              Document everything
              CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Working...
              X