This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WalMart employee stabs customer

Saw this in the local news...sorry that the link to the story is so...short. I couldnt find the story that gave more information. If I can find links that have more info, or an update or something, I'll post it.

http://www.ketv.com/newsarchive/13644837/detail.html

When I saw the story the other day, whatever I was reading it in, they said that the stabber and the stabee were acquaintances, and had apparently been having some sort of feud. The victim saw the WM employee when he went to the WM, apparently they exchanged words and the employee stabbed the victim.

The employee took off and left the store, the victim took off and left the store too, only to be found a few blocks away in a car by the police. The police got an ambulance and had the victim taken to the hospital.

And that link goes to the UPDATED version.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Another tv station's website had a more detailed version, but I guess it just wasnt newsworthy enough to leave it on their website for more than 24 hours, because I cant find any more links to the story on any of the other news stations either.

I guess since the victim lived, it wasnt newsworthy enough....maybe if he'd bled out in the Gadget aisle that would have made for a better story?

Comment

Death always makes a better story. (/sarcasm)

Bleh.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Erin View Post
          I guess since the victim lived, it wasnt newsworthy enough....maybe if he'd bled out in the Gadget aisle that would have made for a better story?
          Only if people had stopped to take pictures.
          I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Ok that freaks me out since that's supposed to be the "safe"Wal-Mart. So much for Omaha being a nice lil town eh? *sighs*
            Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

Maybe they shouldn't have live action demonstrations of every product. See how sharp our new Ginsue 2000 knives are...Sorry about that sir!

Actually I am surprised this hasnt turned up on youtube or something anyhow what with how many phonecams there are out there.

Scary I guess but then again I'm not really surprised about this.

Comment

Working...
              X