Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not a sucky customer. A sucky boyfriend.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a sucky customer. A sucky boyfriend.

I wish I had taken a picture. This had to be the most embaressing thing I've seen.

I was driving to work this morning when I passed by a yellow corvette. Apparently the young man driving this automobile had gotten caught cheating on his girlfriend recently. This theory I base on the graffiti all over the car, such as the "hope the pussy was worth it" on the door and the "this car belongs to a cheating bastard" on the hood in bold black krylon. Not a single inch of this car, including the wheels, had not been touched by some garish color of spray paint. Even the tires were sprayed gold and pink. And the guy inside was obviously embaressed, as he was sitting as low in the car as he possibly could.

Go ex-girlfriend!
    O God, thy sky is so vast and my plane is so small.

I once read in a webcomic about glueing marshmellow peeps to the hood of the car. What you do is point the peeps so they're facing the passengers, that way they'll feel special.
    How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth I8DaCookie View Post
      Soulstealer, are you by any chance from the UK?
      No, but if you marry and put up with me until the citizenship goes through I can be.

Here's the link to what I was thinking http://somethingpositive.net/sp03172005.shtml
      How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

That is just farking awesome!

Kinda reminds me of Fast Times At Ridgemont High.......Little Prick.

LOL!

That girl has my complete and total respect. That guy deserves the humilation.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I have seen pictures of cars painted like that on various web sites. Its pretty cool you got to see one in real life!
          If watermelons are made up of water, what are kumquats made up of?
          www.myspace.com/rentalracer

Comment

I like this one from a while back

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1436341.html

Comment

I've seen pictures of similar things in emails.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I had always thought this was an urban legend like the snopes thing said about that ad campaign. As arou here if a wronged lover generally doesnt use spray paint but a crowbar/sledgehammer redecorating method.

Comment

I have seen that at one of my old jobs. this one guy, was flirting with every female. He made the mistake of flirting with my Girlfriend at the time, and during that day, he royally pissed me off. It was at Lunch time, and I was on the pay phone(left cell phone at home). His wife came up and started in on him, and he keep telling her to get the F**k away from him. She sat next to me, and was crying, because she was pregnant with his child. She asked me, how he was at work, and I told her everything. About how is he always flirting with every woman. Always saying he had sex with whoever. I told her, that I honestly thought that he was a bastard. After work, we all saw his car totally messed up. Scratches all over, words were spray painted all over, windows busted, tires popped. He was a PITA. He pissed everyone off, because he thought that he was better then everyone else. A couple of weeks before that, I won $110 playing quarters with him.
                  Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                  San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

A friend of mine's mother had this asshole for a boyfriend after her divorce. He crossed her one too many times, so she went to his apartment and drove nails into the tires of his pick-up in the middle of the night. This technique is better than just letting the air out because it takes a little longer for them to get flat. That means your victim has to drive a ways before they notice.

He got about half way to work wheh he called her to complain that someone had slashed his tires and he was stuck on the side of the road. She told him she wished she could help him out, but she had to work and wouldn't be able to come and get him. He had no idea it was her.
                    Check out my cosplay social group!
                    http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

I used to see all kinds of crazy stuff when I was in college. I was in a sorority, and in case you didn't know, fraternity guys aren't well known for being faithful to their girlfriends. One girl poured beer all over this guy's car, another left bologna and salami slices all over it, but the funniest one was when this girl who was in another sorority found out her boyfriend was enjoying some extracurricular sex, she waited until he REALLY tied one on, then went over to visit him, he was so wasted he had no idea she was writing on his face with permanent marker- stuff like, p&ssy is great but I prefer c*ck, cheater, impotent, pre-jack, tiny pecker....He could NOT get it off, it had to wear off and he pretty much hid in his room until it did (a week or so).

Comment

MightyGirl, for some reason, I just cannot picture you in a sorority. You just don't strike me as a sorority girl.......

Last Friday at the mall, I was outside having a smoke with my friend and this couple was walking in. This guy holding hands with a girl. He took a look at me and I cannot believe the NERVE of him, right in front of his girlfriend, he does the whole Joey from Friends routine "How YOU doin'?"

I glared at him and said, "I like your girlfriend better!"

Hahahaha.

Comment

This reminds me of the Hardee's comercial where the anouncer guy goes about how great it is having three girlfriends and that's it's very expensive. They showed a car that was messed up with graffitti in an auto shop and a guy sitting there eating a Thickburger (Big Twin). Apparently, it's the guys car and yep, he is a cheater. .

Anyway Carrie Underwood who won American Idol 4, has a song about a boyfriend cheating on her and how she got even by destroying his truck. It's a country song but it is playing on the station I listen to which is consider Top 40 and the video has even pop up on MTV I think. The video shows her wrecking a truck and what the truck looked like afterwards.

Also a couple a jokes about women getting even with their cheating partners(short versions) and one does involve a car:

This one I read on one a joke website. A guy sees an ad for a sports care for 500 dollars and thought wasn't for real but check it out anyway. He went to address and found a pretty sports care in drive then went to ask about. A woman was selling it and he took it to test ride which went well. He then decided to buy the car but before he left he asked the lady why she was selling an expensive car for such a low amount. She told him about her ex-husband who ran off with his mistress to the Carribean and told her she can have everything but to sell his sports car then send him the money. So of course, that's what she is doing .

The other one was supposely true and it happen in I think Sweden. Again a woman finds out that her husband has been cheating on her and they decided to get a divorce. He wants his new girlfriend to live with him at their apartment and she was fine with but ask to give her three days. So for two days she packed up and the last day she had a shrimp dinner. After dinner she decided to put shrimp shells in the curtain rods around the house and then left the apartment to her ex-husband. Well, if you know what old shimp shells smells like you know what the husband and girlfriend smell after a week or so. They couldn't figure out what that awful smell was so they had everything clean and redid the place not even once considering the curtain rods but it still smelled. They then decided to move and took the curtain rods with them .
                          Last edited by rdp78; 07-14-2007, 03:46 AM. Reason: changed something
                          Yours truly, Robyn unless your an SC
                          My space
                          Facebook

Comment

I love that Carrie Underwood song.

It's played on the country station, the top 40 station, and the mix stations at the factory. I guess it's whatever genre you want it to be.

I don't advocate vandalism though. There's a better way to get even with men like that.

What do you guys think of........cookies with laxatives in them?

Comment

I do believe we've covered food tampering in other threads. I think you'd get in LESS trouble with the vandalism.
                              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
                              X