This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes you just need to whack them

I'm at the dollar store and there's no line. Bright boy that I am, I've got my money at the bottom of my toolbox. Rather than being the dumbass that creates a line, spending ten minutes looking for the cash, I step off to the side while I dig it out. During the 30 seconds that this takes, another woman comes up. I'm ready by this point but let her go ahead as I'm in no rush. She drops her items on the counter, watches them get rung up, listens to the total being read to her, and after a few moments realizes that this is her cue to pay up. Of course her money is buried somewhere in the depths of her purse. Ten items get dug out before she finally manages to pinpoint her wallet, ten compartments later her cash is unearthed. Speaking out loud, I ask "Did you think you weren't going to have to pay for it?" but she chose not to hear me. I finally get up to the counter and the clerk apologizes but I tell him "no worries, you can't help it when the customer is a moron". This earns me a knowing grin from him and a death glance back from the exiting moron. Ah geez, did that hurt your feelings? Read the sig.
    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
    Quoth = Crossbow "EvilHomer, Irv, Gravekeeper, and Seraph: the Four Horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse."

Technically a 'Sighting', but great job! Bonus points for the old bat hearing you.
    ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
    And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Working...
    X