Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of the concerts i've been too EVERYONE has been standing...but not all...Saw U2 6 times on 2 tours....NEVER sat down for a minute (can you tell who my favorite band is?) - but other shows I'll stand, if everyone else is, and if people are sitting...i sit too.

What cracks me up, is at a show where no one is sitting, there's always someone just sitting, like they're bored...um. if i paid x amount to see this band, you can be sure i will but up and flailing around with everyone else!

Going to see The Police in a week; can't wait! Even though we are in nosebleed territory, I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Slightly OT, as I've mentioned I have a bad knee. This means that I have to sit down once in awhile if I've been standing awhile. I generally feel better after ten or twenty minutes. I went to an Eagles concert back in '95 and sure enough needed to sit down for a spell. It was in an arena so I could still see the concert while sitting. These two girls behind me had been dancing and hollering up a storm.

Apparently my sitting flat out offended them because soon they were tapping my shoulder and saying "Come on, stand up, dance" Finally one of the ditzes attempted to grab my arm and haul me into a standing position, I instinctively jerked away and banged my still sore knee. I whirled around informed the girls about my injury and threatened to call security on them if so much as brushed me again.

The girls calmed down though the arm puller did not bother to apologize.
      My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Comment

I once stood up at a concert in a sitting theater, but my excuse is that everyone stood up with us, not just me and my bf. it was a concert of Earth Wind & Fire, and we (the audience) could stand onyl 4 songs before we all bursted jumping and screaming
        I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Working...
        X