This week's Criminal-without-a-brain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This week's Criminal-without-a-brain

These two geniuses managed to excel themselves-after shoplifting a 40'' television, they were caught after they had strapped it onto their car roof, thus making it prominently visible to anyone else who happened to be on the road. They were tracked down within half an hour of the robbery taking place-and for what it was worth, the car was uninsured and Genius A was also wearing a jacket with the store's name on in that had also been stolen in the robbery ....

Joining them in the gallery of the terminally dim is Mr.C who got 5 years jail for burglary,criminal damage and attempted arson. One of the things he fled with was a computer which happened to have the 'Find Me' app installed which helpfully followed Mr.C wherever he went,broadcasting his location online, which enabled police to track him down and turn up to detain him with the minimum of effort
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Quoth Kit-Ginevra
    Joining them in the gallery of the terminally dim is Mr.C who got 5 years jail for burglary,criminal damage and attempted arson. One of the things he fled with was a computer which happened to have the 'Find Me' app installed which helpfully followed Mr.C wherever he went,broadcasting his location online, which enabled police to track him down and turn up to detain him with the minimum of effort
    A true life version of Robocop.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
    X