Entitled Coupon Bully out in the wild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entitled Coupon Bully out in the wild

This is a second hand story from a manager about one of our regular entitled customers but it fits her behavior in our store, except it's worse.

We have a regular who always only buys whatever deals we have and when the deals don't work she either wants a manager to fix it or say she'll just call customer service. Now she knows she's an asshole because she'll even make comments about how we probably don't like to see her come in the store. Ding! Ding! Correct! She kinda sees me as an ally and that's because of my top notch faux customer service skills.

Anyway, she came in the other day and of course had some sort of problem. Once we got rid of her, the manager and I were talking about her. Manager said that she saw at the grocery store and she was yelling at the customer service desk because she broke a jar of pickles as she was putting it in her car and was demanding a replacement. Customer service person calls a manager who rightly says no because, ya know, it was her fault. Then another manager comes over and he said to replace the pickles because she a regular whiny crybaby who will call corporate if she doesn't get her way. The last part is pure speculation on my part.

I just can't imagine spending that much energy making demands at stores over stupid shit.
    I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Any idea what kind of corporate you've got? Is it one of those where the customer gets anything just to shut them up? Because if so, they're gonna be giving her lots of freebies over the years.
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Yeah, corporate always gives people stuff to shut them up. The other day when she was in there was a problem with her order and even her husband asked if she was going to call customer service to fix it. He didn't say it demanding just matter of fact, like it was the way things are done. She probably has every corporate number on speed dial.
      I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

Working...
      X