Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well that was an unexpected appearance.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that was an unexpected appearance.....

Went into the health shop yesterday to top up my choccy covered cranberries.
    The girl at the till had her back to me but was talking to somebody-first I thought it was someone out back,then perhaps she was on the phone.
    Got my choccy cranberries to the till. She stood up to serve me-no phone... oh well maybe it was one of these earpiece things.
    And then from between her legs a head appears-a female head with blue hair that looks up and says Hi... So I say Hi because surely that's how you greet a disembodied head.
    She then proceeded to serve me with this head between her legs. And when I had finished buying my choccy cranberries,the head said Bye and disappeared back behind her legs.
    I looked....there was no stairs to stand on...no boxes that were being sorted or shelves being cleared under the till.
    Just the outline of a body kneeling in the corner having a conversation and doing Lord knows what else until a customer is sighted then its sticks its head out like a cuckoo clock to greet customers....
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

I assume you asked for a job application for that position?
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
    One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
    The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Working...
    X