Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another egg-sceptionally dim criminal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another egg-sceptionally dim criminal...

Because nobody will notice you trundling along the motorway with a trailer filled with almost a quarter of a million yummy choccy eggs
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Someone at the BBC had fun writing up this story - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-64640596

Comment

Yolk's on them, I suppose.

I do enjoy the ol' Cadbury eggs, but that's a bit excessive!
      Cheap, fast, good. Pick two.
      They want us to read minds, I want read/write.

Comment

I'm not a fan of Cadbury eggs. They're too sweet.

I wonder what he expected to do with all of them. Travel the country selling them? And somehow expect not to get caught?
        "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
        -Mira Furlan

Comment

*walrus not included*
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
          X