You use that for spreading not scoring and other shopping mishaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You use that for spreading not scoring and other shopping mishaps

I don't know what I did but I believe I have invoked the wrath of Lupo!
    I went shopping...
    Apart from the many pallets cluttering up the place making it difficult to get around, I soon notice that things are not living where they should be-like the chewy sweets on the boxed kids' cradles or the Opal Fruits in the gin section. Fine-people dump things because they suffer from a case of 'can'tbebotheredtoreturnititis'.
    I find a fresh beef joint that is sitting on the bread shelf and packaged razors in the tinned sweetcorn. Someone even left their Costa Coffee between the lemons and the sugar on the Shrove Tuesday display.
    The aspirins were balanced like one of those tup'penny falls at the arcade in a gravity defying pile over the edge of the shelf-pull one and they would come crashing down. The flour had four(!)bags ripped in some place with stuff pouring out them. Most worrying in the middle of the flour was a fruitcake which had been partly unwrapped with part of it missing and what looked worrying like a pair of teethmarks in it...
    Then we got to the dairy aisle where two oiks were unloading the boxes of butter. First oik dropped his and it fell onto the floor. He then kicks it along the dairy aisle all the way to the butter section as if he was Pele before collecting them up and dumping them on the shelf(where most of them slide onto the floor). Second oik then dropped his and it fell on the floor(spilling out tubs). Second oik then keeps kicking it along so more tubs spill out and then practices his soccer skills on those.Oiks then decamp to fruit and veg where they again manage to drop some boxes which they found hilariously funny. Me, I missed the punchline... Glad I'm not having butter for tea
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.
Working...
X