We Can't Find Your Package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Can't Find Your Package

I just got an email from the arrow shipping company that they lost a package they were handing for me. They couldn't find the package they delivered to my door. I received it and nothing was wrong with the payload.

I have no idea what's going on here.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Sounds like the delivery person forgot to check the box that it was delivered.

That's kind of the opposite of the pharmacy that delivers one of my meds. When it's delivered, they call me to remind me it's been delivered (it needs to be refrigerated) AND email me that it's been delivered. I guess they want to make sure I know. Half the time, this is after the delivery person physically hands me the package. So yeah, I know.
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

Quoth Ghel View Post
      ... So yeah, I know.
      Just makin' sure. And friends Opie was, he took the toilet seat out so I wouldn't hit myself over the head and drown...
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Actually, the system has flagged the package as delivered, but the next day, it has flagged it as missing in Germany.
        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Working...
        X