Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally? If it had been me, that kid would've been nothing but a red stain on the ground in about .02 seconds after the assgrab. I do NOT like strangers suddenly touching me without warning, much less having sensitive parts of my body groped.
    ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Quoth Spiffy McMoron View Post
      Kids at the age of ten are already hitting on girls? Man, when I was ten, all I wanted was a dirtbike and a SNES...
      Hell, when I was 10 ALL bikes were dirt bikes because all the roads in the village I lived were dirt. The big thing then was "Do you know where the nearest Fallout Shelter was?" (it was in the basement of the elementary school) The favorite hairdo was the Bouffant and the biggest dance craze was "The Twist." Right after I turned 10, President Kennedy was assassinated.

That said, had one or both of those boys been my son, they wouldn't have seen the outside of the house for a long time.
      Last edited by bigjimaz; 12-31-2007, 08:21 AM.
      This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

Comment

Quoth bigjimaz View Post
        Hell, when I was 10 ALL bikes were dirt bikes because all the roads in the village I lived were dirt.
        Where I grew up, a dirtbike was any off-road motorbike. Anything that didn't have a motor was just a bike--just like where you grew up, the "dirt" part was implied.
        I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Quoth Spiffy McMoron View Post
          Kids at the age of ten are already hitting on girls? Man, when I was ten, all I wanted was a dirtbike and a SNES...
          yep. and a lot of them have internet access too.
          i've lost track of how many underage kiddies have tried to hit on me for cyb0rz - and i was chatting in a normal sci-fi room. not sure what's worse really... that they're experiancing their first "hormones" & they think everyone else exists to help them satisfy it... or the language they use when they get shot down.

wonder what would happen if their mommies & daddies actually paid attention to what junior does online.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
            While this story may strike you guys as cute and innocent (and now that it's over makes me blush), I'm just glad no one else saw it. You know who would have gotten in trouble and hauled off to jail and labeled a "pervert"? Me.
            Pervert? Nope. But smacking little Johnny and making him bleed might cause a ruckus.
            A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

definitely not cute OR funny; what in the hell makes this little stain think this kind of crap is ok? he'd have gotten his ass chewed out by me, and mom too, if she thought i was out of line.

it starts at home, and i'm wondering what home is teaching him...or not teaching him.
              look! it's ghengis khan!
              Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

it was probably a dare from one of the boys to the other.
                Jim: Fact: Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
                Dwight: Bears don't eat bee... Hey! What are you doing?
                The Office

Comment

Working...
                X