This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More epic ebay fail!

Received the following message from somebody who posted a question to the answer center and did not like the answer I gave them:

"It's easy to call me a liar when you're hiding behind a computer.This dehumanized way of doing business is scary. From now on I'll deal with real people."

This from a cretin who claimed they accidentally hit the "Buy It Now" button on an auction (impossible to do a BIN or place a bid on an auction by accident--you have to click through a second screen that basically reminds you that you are about to place the bid or purchase the item) and are just shocked that they now have to pay for a $400 item.

The moron who sent this is probably right about one thing: From now on they'll deal with real people. That's because I forwarded the e-mail to ebay as harassment.
    Last edited by Irving Patrick Freleigh; 12-30-2007, 09:14 PM. Reason: I got my ebay cretins mixed up
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

The fail is strong in that one! Don't even get me started about some of the ebay stories I have as a seller.
    I don't have an anger problem! I have an idiot problem!-Hank Hill

Comment

Working...
    X