This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC at Bertucci's! and a confession at once

I was at the Bertucci's on Winter Street in Waltham last night. I enjoyed this week off of work by visiting my family in both Waltham and Wakefield. anyway, this sc sighting was at a table next to us. The waiter brought out the pizza they had ordered. what happened next, I think got their a$$'es banned.

W: waiter
    SC1: fat one.
    SC2: the bitchy woman
    SC3: the pre-teen kid
    SC's 4-5: teenagers(they would be the saving grace, at least5 would.)

W: here is your pepperoni pizza you ordered.

SC1: It's about time! I was going to leave.
    SC2: Now honey...
    SC3: would you shut up and give me my food.
    SC1:Look at this! Look at this pizza. Don't just stand there! look at this PIZZA IT'S BURNED! YOU DO NOT BURN MY PIZZA! I'M GOING TO CALL THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU!
    SC2: Yeah, we come here all the time, you don't burn pizza? Why is ours burned, but thiers(our table) isn't?
    W: It's a brick oven! I cannot control what the cooks do! If you want, I can go get another pizza.
    SC3: Your pizza privileges are revoked! Move aside Bitch!
    SC4: Calm down.
    SC3: no you.
    SC1: WOULD YOU ALL JUST SHUT THE HELL UP?! I WANT TO SPEAK TO A MANAGER! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE MY KIDS NEED GOOD PIZZA! WHY DID THEY HIRE YOU? YOU LOOK LIKE SOME DRUNK COLLEGE KID! THEY SHOULD GIVE YOU A DRUG TEST!
    SC5: WOULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP DAD? IT'S JUST A PIZZA! AGAIN, IT'S A JUST A PIZZA. I COULD MAKE ONE AT HOME! YOU DO THIS EVERY TIME. THAT IS WHY WE GET BANNED FROM PLACES. BECAUSE OF YOU!
    SC1: Shut up!
    SC2: Yeah Ryan, why did you have to let the whole world know we get banned from everywhere we go?
    SC5: because I'm 19 years old and I can do that to you.
    W: please leave.

They left. god, that was weird and hilarious at the same time.

The conversation at out table went this way:

GW: my grandfather who lives in wakefield.
    AM: my aunt who lives in Waltham
    UL: my uncle who lives in waltham as well.
    BB: me.

GW: So, dinner and a show eh?
    AM: I guess so. So BB, how is working on Nantucket working out for you?
    BB: good. We don't get customers like that though.
    Your neck is 7 and a half feet wide and 4 and a half feet tall. Your shoulders are also around 4 and a half feet wide. Your butt is 4 feet wide and your arms are around 3 feet long-gravekeeper

If this is a common occurance for them, then it seems SC1's tiny brain is hiding within that well armored orb on top of his neck. I'm guessing he looks for something to bitch about, then goes postal in the hope of scaring the employee out of their wits and then getting the manager to kiss his ass and give him free stuff. You'd think that if it ends up getting them banned all the time, he'd finally realize it doesn't work too well.

Besides, I bet the pizza was fine.
    A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F.....

Comment

I like crispy, slightly burnt pizza. I need to have the cheese completely done or else it tastes awful and most people get sick from undercooked pizzas.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth IT Grunt View Post
        You'd think that if it ends up getting them banned all the time, he'd finally realize it doesn't work too well.
        Unfortunately, if the guy isn't just a raging jerk, but a scammer as well, then he knows all too well that many managers will give them something in order to appease them. At the very least, they might have gotten a second free pizza out of the deal.

And to Bagboy, just a friendly reminder. It's usually better to leave physical descriptions regarding size, race, etc.. out of the posting unless it bears relevance to the thread. In this case, the description of Sucky Father was a tad unneeded, even if you found it true. Again, not trying to nag, just reminding you. Thanks!
        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Huh, now he's 19 maybe soon he'll be skipping dinner with the family all together...well, at least he tried..
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Someone should tell the SCs that being loud doesn't equal being right.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
            X