Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

interesting fact for nonvets outs there cows are so thick you can't ultra sound a prevant cow externally so the vet tech gets to put ona shoulder lenght glove and go shoulder deep into cow reproductive organs

Comment

Quoth Cyphr View Post
      interesting fact for nonvets outs there cows are so thick you can't ultra sound a prevant cow externally so the vet tech gets to put ona shoulder lenght glove and go shoulder deep into cow reproductive organs
      Hence my suggestion to teach the girl in the OP to do an ultrasound on a horse. Same method Except it's not repro organs, it's . . . something else.
      Last edited by ShinyGreenApple; 02-01-2008, 03:34 AM.
      The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

LOL if you think giving a cow an ultrasound is gross, try helping it deliver (hurts like hell when they bear down - horses too!)
        GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Then I guess I'll count my lucky stars for the fact that the only assistance we've ever given our fur-mamas is cleaning the gunk out of a lamb's mouth/airway, doing the standard chlorhexidine on the navel stump and making sure the foal went poo
          Last edited by ShinyGreenApple; 02-02-2008, 02:32 AM.
          The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Quoth Bagga View Post
            and I quote:

"baby horse floating around inside"

gives me the mental image of a baby horsie in a horsie womb MUCH bigger than he is, deliberately pushing himself off the sides and bouncing around in freefall, shouting "WHEEE" in horsie language.
            I didn't break rule #1, but only because I wasn't eating or drinking when I read this!

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
            maybe it's just me, but i'd have refunded the cost to the customer and made the idiot pay for the xray.
            I would doubt that the cost was passed on to the client, since the procedure was not authorized. If anything, either the business ate the cost, or the "tech" had to reimburse for the cost.

But yeah, seeing x-rays of a pregnant dog is pretty cool!
            Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
              or a baby unicorn shouting "charlieeeeeeeee. charlieeeeeee. we're in a womb charlie!"
              *snerk* I love that video.
              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
              My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
              X